- Metal-based ceramic liner
- Nano ceramic product series
- Wear-resistant ceramic coating products
- Wear-resistant ceramic composite pipe components series products
- Microcrystalline high wear-resistant ceramic ball
- Special welding ceramic transfer, ceramic patch
- Ball mill metal composite ceramic liner
- PF-1016 Organic Wear-Resistant Ceramic Clay
Advantages of Pengfei wear-resistant ceramic coatings in performance and price compared with other wear-resistant ceramic coatings, wear-resistant steel plates, and wear-resistant ceramic patches
The wear resistance, cost-effectiveness, and practicability of the wear-resistant ceramic coatings produced by our company are superior to other wear-resistant materials. Its service life is several times or even tens of times that of other non-metallic and metallic wear-resistant materials. Its wear resistance is 5 times that of wear-resistant steel 65 Mn and 16 Mn. Its advantages are multiplied as the operating temperature increases. As an important research outcome of composite functional materials in the 21st century, it not only owns the wear resistance properties of ceramics, but also features the overall performance and toughness of metal materials, convenient and easy construction, stable high temperature performance, and a reasonable price. It is a next-generation wear-resistant material to replace ceramic patches, polymer wear-resistant plastic, and wear-resistant steel.
Comparison of performance
The following is the comparison of erosion between wear-resistant ceramic coatings and other wear-resistant materials at different temperatures under the same condition:
(1) The wear resistance performance of wear-resistant ceramic coatings is 5 times that of 16 Mn steel, 4.6 times that of 65 Mn steel, and 52 times that of refractory castable. Since the equipment of the cement industry is used in a complex environment where dust erodes at a high speed and rub with each other to produce a lot of heat, the raw material sintering and clinker conveying system, whose minimum temperature is usually between 100°C to 300°C, is facing a higher temperature. This is when wear-resistant ceramic coatings play a role. According to the experimental data mentioned above, the wear resistance performance of wear-resistant ceramic coatings changes little as the use temperature increases, while the wear resistance performance of wear-resistant steel and ceramic patches decreases exponentially or even falls off.
(2) It has excellent toughness, vibration resistance, and sound overall performance. Since the wear-resistant ceramic coating adopts non-directional fiber and directional mesh reinforcement, both measures are coupled to further improve the toughness and fracture toughness and effectively improve the performance of the material. In addition, the wear-resistant ceramic coating boasts a low expansion coefficient and stable volume, and is immune to cracks, so it has fine overall performance and will not peel off or damage.
(3) Outstanding compatibility with the environment, acid, and alkali corrosion resistance, and no environmental pollution. Due to the use of synthetic raw materials resistant to acid and alkali, it has stable performance and does not react with slag or many other powders. Moreover, its composition is similar to that of soil, which means it does not cause environmental pollution and can effectively protect the environment.
Comparison of price
The following is the comparison of price between wear-resistant ceramic coatings and other wear-resistant materials:
The volume density of hardened wear-resistant ceramic coatings is 2900 Kg/m³, while the volume density of 16 Mn steel and 65 Mn steel is 7900 Kg/m³. Under the same thickness of 20 mm, the volume density of wear-resistant metal material is 158 kg/m3, while the volume density of the wear-resistant ceramic coating is 58 kg/m3. According to the experimental data, the wear resistance of wear-resistant ceramic coatings is 5 times that of 16 Mn and 65 Mn wear-resistant steel, which means the service life of wear-resistant ceramic coatings is 5 times that of wear-resistant steel plates. That is to say, the service life of 58 kg wear-resistant ceramic coating is equivalent to that of 790 kg wear-resistant steel plates. According to the market price of 16 Mn steel, which is 4700 yuan/ton, and the price of 65 Mn steel, which is 5500 yuan/ton, the price of wear-resistant ceramic coating is 28000 yuan/ton to reach the same service life:
Price per square meter (a thickness of 20 mm) of wear-resistant ceramic coatings: 0.058 tons X 28000 yuan/ton = 1624 yuan
Price per square meter (a thickness of 20 mm) of 16 Mn wear-resistant steel plates: 0.79 tons X 4700 yuan/ton = 3713 yuan
Price per square meter (a thickness of 20 mm) of 65 Mn wear-resistant steel plates: 0.79 tons X 5500 yuan/ton = 4345 yuan
Although the wear resistance of the ceramic coating is equivalent to that of ceramic patches below 100°C, the wear resistance of ceramic patches is decreased exponentially above 100°C. Moreover, ceramic patches easily fall off at a temperature of 100-300°C due to the washout of high-concentration dust. For example, the ceramic patches from Changzhi Ruichang Cement Plant began to fall off after less than one year, while the wear-resistant ceramic coating from our factory has been used for four years and no damage has been seen yet. The client estimated a service life of another 4 to 5 years. It can be seen that the service life of wear-resistant ceramic coatings is more than 10 times that of ceramic patches. The quantity of wear-resistant ceramic coating needed per square meter at a thickness of 20 mm is 58 kg, while that of ceramic patches is also 58 kg since the volume density of ceramic patches is 2900 kg/cm3. Considering that the service life of the wear-resistant ceramic coating is 10 times that of ceramic patches, that means 58 kg of wear-resistant ceramic coating equals 580 kg of ceramic patches.
Price per square meter (a thickness of 20 mm) of wear-resistant ceramic coatings:
0.058 tons X 28000 yuan/ton = 1624 yuan
Price per square meter (a thickness of 20 mm ) of wear-resistant ceramic patches:
0.58 tons X 12000 yuan/ton = 6960 yuan
According to the above prices, it can be seen that the price per square meter of 16 Mn steel is 2.5 times that of wear-resistant ceramic coatings, and the price per square meter of 65 Mn steel is 3 times that of wear-resistant ceramic coatings. The price per square meter of ceramic patches is 4 times that of wear-resistant ceramic coatings. The actual cost will be a dozen times or even tens of times that of wear-resistant ceramic coatings due to the loss and waste of metallic wear-resistant materials and ceramic patches caused by replacement, repair, and production shutdown.
Compared with our products, although Densit wear-resistant ceramic coatings from Denmark rival our products in terms of specifications, their price does not include the construction and they don’t have a professional construction team. Since wear-resistant ceramic coatings have very demanding construction requirements, the strength of wear-resistant ceramic coatings will be decreased, quality compromised and service life shortened if there is no professional construction team or the construction fails to follow strict requirements. We have 8 well-trained and well-managed professional construction teams that follow strict construction requirements and a layer-by-layer censoring mechanism. Taking Changzhi Ruichang Cement Co., Ltd. as an example, the vertical mill used by Changzhi Ruichang Cement Co., Ltd. is. LOECHECM56.2+2S vertical mill, which is the largest slag vertical mill used in China. Based on the design of the upper shell and air outlet pipe of the mill, as well as the four-year smooth operation of our wear-resistant ceramic coating, we estimate a service life of about 8-10 years. According to the case above, the wear-resistant ceramic coatings produced and applied by our company are superior to those produced by Densit from Denmark. The price of wear-resistant ceramic coatings produced by our company is 28000 yuan/ton, including the construction, while the price of the wear-resistant ceramic coatings produced by Densit from Denmark is 40000-50000 yuan per ton, excluding construction. Using wear-resistant ceramic coatings produced by our company can save hundreds of thousands or even millions of funds for clients.
In summary, the wear-resistant ceramic coatings produced by our company have unparalleled properties beyond the reach of peers at home and abroad. They can meet the working conditions of the powder concentrator of vertical mills and the requirements of other high-concentration and wind-dust-eroded parts. Every year, our products can save more than 10 million yuan of foreign exchange for the country and create economic and social benefits for enterprises and society.
Luoyang Pengfei Wear-resistant Materials Co., Ltd.
ADD：No. 1, Pengfei Road, Industrial Cluster Area, Ruyang County, Luoyang, China